A crowd watches the ‘Miracle of the Sun’ during the apparition of Our Lady of Fatima on October 13, 1917.
2016-- There were three clear apparitions of an Angel to the three children in Fatima preparing them for Our Lady. He told them, "Pray! Pray a great deal. The Most Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary have merciful designs for you."
On May 13, 1917 - First apparition of Our Lady to the three little shepherds in Fatima.
October 13, 1917 - Last apparition of Our Lady to the three shepherds and "the miracle of the sun." Our Lady promised a "Great Sign". Her message again was about God's Divine Mercy and Justice and urged the world to pray. That particular day it rained, mud everywhere, but when Our Lady appeared she identified herself as the Lady of the Rosary. Our Lady was sad and said, "Do not offend the Lord our God any longer; He is already deeply offended." And as she was appearing, Our Lady cast her own light upon the sun, the drenching rain suddenly stopped, the clouds dispersed and the sky became clearer. People could see easily the sun, it flickered on and off, shot rays in different directions. The sun did not hurt anyone's eyes. The sun "danced" three times and it crashed toward the earth, spun like a fire wheel and it came down as a captive ball of fire.
Following are the requests Our Lady asked of us --
1. Daily Consecration to the Immaculate Heart for sinners
2. Daily pray Rosary
3. Brown Scapular
4. First Saturday Communions for Reparation
5. Spread the Message of Fatima to others.
Following are the Fatima Prayers we are asked to pray--
1. The Pardon Prayer: My God, I believe, I adore, I hope and I love Thee! I ask pardon for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not hope and do not love Thee.
2. The Angel's Prayer: Most Holy Trinity--Father, Son and Holy Spirit-I adore Thee profoundly. I offer Thee the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacriliges, and indifferences whereby He is offended. And through the infinite merits of His Most Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg of Thee the conversion of poor sinners.
3. The Eucharistic Prayer: Most Holy Trinity, I adore Thee! My God, my God, I love Thee in the Most Blessed Sacrament.
4. The Sacrifice Prayer: Oh, My Jesus, I offer this for love of Thee, for the conversion of sinners, and in reparation for the sins committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
5. The Rosary Decade Prayer: Oh, My Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell, lead all souls to Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy.
Our Lady asked for the daily rosary each of the six times she appeared at Fatima.
Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us.