Use the Rosary beads
1. Sign of the Cross: In the Name of the Father, * and of the Son, * and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
2. At 3:00 pm after the sign of the Cross, begin by praying:
"You expired, Jesus, but the source of life gushed forth for souls,
and the ocean of mercy opened up for the whole world.
O Fount of Life, unfathomable Divine Mercy,
envelop the whole world and empty Yourself out upon us."
(Repeat 3 times):
"O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!"
3. Pray Our Father, Hail Mary and the Apostles’ Creed:
I believe in God, * the Father almighty, * Creator of heaven and earth: * and in Jesus Christ, * his only Son, our Lord, * who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, * born of the Virgin Mary; * suffered under Pontius Pilate, * was crucified, died and was buried; * he descended into hell; * on the third day he rose again from the dead; * he ascended into heaven, * and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty; * from there he will come to judge the living and the dead. * I believe in the Holy Spirit, * the holy catholic Church, * the communion of saints, * the forgiveness of sins, * the resurrection of the body, * and life everlasting. * Amen.
4. On each Our Father bead pray:
I offer You the Body and Blood,
Soul and Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son,
Our Lord Jesus Christ,
in atonement for our sins
and those of the whole world.
5. Pray on then next 10 Hail Mary beads:
For the sake of His sorrowful passion,
have mercy on us and all the whole world.
6. Repeat numbers 3 and 4 until the end of the Rosary beads.
7. To conclude, pray 3 times:
O Holy God,* O Holy Almighty One, * O Holy Immortal One,
* have mercy on us * and on the whole world.
8. End with Hail Holy Queen:
Hail, * holy Queen, * Mother of mercy,* our life, * our sweetness and our hope.* To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve:* to thee do we send up our sighs,* mourning and weeping in this valley of tears.* Turn then, * most gracious Advocate,* thine eyes of mercy toward us,* and after this our exile,* show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, * Jesus,* O clement,* O loving,* O sweet Virgin Mary!*
Pray for us, * O Holy Mother of God *
– that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. * Amen.